Nelly Ben Hayoun Collab - Boiler Suit
To celebrate International Women’s Day, HAREM LONDON teamed up with award winning artist Nelly Ben Hayoun, to support, spread and empower women. Inspired by Ben Hayoun’s iconic style and signature boiler suits she wears while working in multi discipline platforms. Harem London re-created the look with a tailor-made feminine silhouette adding functionality to the simple working uniform.
- Cotton and polyester mix
- Relaxed fit on bust and hips, fitted through the waist, elastic on the back of the waist
- True to size
- Nelly is wearing UK Size 10
- One piece garment, standing collar.
- Shoulder epaulettes. Zip from V neck to waist down.
- Elastic on wrists, back body and ankles.
- Two side pockets on the trousers and open pockets on both upper legs and one more open pocket on left lower leg.
- Washing machine safe at 30 degrees
- Handmade in Dalston, London
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Finally, a shirt with great design that feels amazing on my skin!
We make clothes for the citizens of the world!
We love what we do; two sisters who compliment each other. One is
passionate about design, one is interested in business. We dedicated
ourselves to make inclusive, genderless and luxury contemporary
We love our community.